Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Objectives of MBA Programme:
- To provide the students with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
- To develop competantant management professionals with strong ethical values, capable of assuming a pivotal role in various sectors of the indian economy & society, aligned with national priorities.
- To develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic socio-economic and business ecosystems.
About Choice Based Credit System:
The programme is comprises of 4 semesters and adopts Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) & Grading System.
Choice based Credit System (CBCS) offers wide ranging choices for students to opt for courses based on their aptitude and their career goals.CBCS works on the fundamental premise that students are mature individuals, capable of making their own decisions.
CBCS enables a student to obtain a degree by accaumulating required number of credits prescribed for that degree.
Key features of CBCS:
- Enriching Learning Environment
- Learn at your own space
- Concurrent learning & student centric concurrent evaluation
- Active student- teacher participation
- Industry Institution collaboration
- Interdisciplinary Curriculum
- Employability Enhancement
- Faculty Expertise
Programme Structure under CBCS:
A] Break up for Full Credit Courses
B] Break up for Half Credit Courses
MBA 1st year
(Common to all Students)
MBA 2nd year
Human Resource Management (HRM):
International Business (IB):
Supply Chain Management (SCM):
Operations Management (OPE):